FEB 17-18, 2018 – 3rd ANNUAL GULFPORT FINE ARTS FESTIVAL
Event Location: Veteran’s Park – 5350 31st Ave. S., Gulfport, FL 33707
Gulfport’s Juried Fine Arts Festival is open to the public with complimentary admission and parking conveniently located within walking distance. The City of Gulfport’s Veteran’s Park is one of Gulfport’s most pristine parks overlooking Boca Ciega Bay. The park is in the Waterfront Arts District where you can stroll, shop, dine and listen to live entertainment. Courtesy transportation is also available from remote parking locations throughout the City.
Show Date: February 17-18, 2018 Show Times: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Both Days)
Load in: 12-5 PM, Fri / 7-9 AM Sat – Load out: 5:30 pm, Sunday
Application Deadline: Still Accepting
Non-Refundable Application Fee: $25.00
10’ x 10’ Booth Fee: $275.00 (ea. 10’x10’)
Notification Date: Begins December 1, 2017
- All artwork submitted to the jury process, displayed and presented for sale must be designed, executed and exhibited by the accepted artist.
- Online Applicants must upload three (3) images of your work and one (1) image of outdoor booth set up. (If you require assistance please email SuzFest@gmail.com)
- Artists submitting paper applications must include a non-returnable CD containing the images requested above.
- Artist certifies that jury images submitted represent his/her current original work.
- An Artist Statement describing the technique, materials, and processes used in the creation of your work must be included with each entry, and may be used for promotion.
- Buy/sell items are strictly prohibited from all or part of an artist’s booth.
- Artwork created from molds, kits, embellished objects or other commercial means or artwork produced in volume production will not be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted with non-refundable application fee either online or via USPS.
- Applicants will be selected by a Jury of your peers.
- Artwork may be submitted in the following categories: 2D, 3D, Ceramics, Fiber, Glass, Metal, Mixed Media, Wood, Acrylics, Collage, Assemblages, Drawing, Leather, Oils, Pastels, Fine Photography, Stone, Watercolors, Fine Jewelry and Sculpture.
- The number of exhibitors offering work in each category will be limited.
- Applying for the show does not guarantee acceptance.
- Confirmation or rejection of acceptance will be sent via e-mail and will not be given over the phone without prior written confirmation.
- A waiting list will be established in case of cancellation. Alternates will be chosen from the wait list at the discretion of the Jury.
- Booth fees will be due in full by January 15, 2017.
- Once accepted, Booth Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Artist Reception on Friday Evening
- Home Based Accommodations (limited)
- Patron Awards
- Booth Sitters (for short breaks)
Artists submitting paper applications must include a non-returnable CD containing the images requested above.
Returned Check Fee: In accordance with Florida law, all returned checks will be assessed a penalty of:
- $25.00, if the face value does not exceed $50.00
- $30.00, if the face value is more than $50.00 but does not exceed $300
- $40.00, if the face value is more than $300.00
Apply Online or Mail completed application along with jury fee to: SIK Promotions, c/o GFAF, PO Box 530234, St. Petersburg, FL 33747
Applications and Forms
- SIK Promotions Online Application
- Artist/Crafter Application
- Retail Application
- Food Vendor Application
- Non-Profit Application
- Performer Application
- Corporate Sponsorship Application
- Corporate Sponsorship Application (Madeira Beach)
- FL DBPR Reuqirements for Food Service – PDF
- SIK Event Rules and Regulations – Terms and Conditions